Volunteers are critical components to our success.
At Mary’s Path, we rely on volunteers 80 hours a week to keep our mission in motion. Currently we are seeking volunteers to fulfill the following roles:
- Mentors – The majority of the teen girls who enter Mary’s Path come from the foster care system. They lack stability in their life and have experienced extreme trauma. Matched to a particular girl, mentors serve as a teacher, role model and advisor, helping the girl clarify and achieve her dreams. While mentors are asked to commit 2 hours per week to their mentee, many mentor-mentee relationships extend far beyond the teen’s time at Mary’s Path.
- Child Care – Become a “cuddler” one morning every week and watch precious babies grow and help them flourish. Or volunteer to be on-call for child care at Mary’s Path on occasional evenings while teen mothers attend special events.
- Enrichment – If you have a special talent, skill or interest that you would like to share with Mary’s Path for the benefit of our girls and babies, please let us know. This can be anything from cooking or baking instruction to fixing things to specializing in special needs children.
- Board of Directors – Each year, individuals supporting the mission of Mary’s Path and willing to make a three-year commitment to provide leadership, vision, governance and resource development are invited to join the board.
- Special Event Committees – Help produce our special events that generate both friends and funds for Mary’s Path.
Each year, dozens of teen moms, babies, and toddlers visit Mary’s Path.
Your donation of a new item or gift card will go a long way towards brightening a teen mom’s and child’s stay.
For Babies and Toddlers
- Crib sheets
- Car seats
- Babies R US, Toys R US or Amazon gift cards to purchase furniture and supplies
- CVS, Kohls, Walmart, Amazon and Target gift cards for clothing and birthday gifts
For Our Homes
- Costco, Amazon and Lowe’s gift cards for grocery and home improvement stores
Please consider making a recurring gift to Mary’s Path.
Your support will enable us to continue to change lives two at a time.
- $25 – Will allow a teen to purchase a new blouse or leggings from Target
- $50 – Provides quarterly school supplies for a teen trying to achieve her high school diploma
- $75 – Covers a week’s worth of the healthy, nutritious school snacks for teen moms
- $100 – Allows teen moms to travel to medical appointments, school, or church for a week
- $250 – Provides an infant with a month’s worth of formula, diapers, and wipes
- $500 – Sponsors a teen mom and her child for one month, and provides them with the resources to purchase clothing, household and personal hygiene items.
- Any amount that is meaningful to you!
Mary’s Path does not share or sell donor information with anyone nor does it send donor mailings or emails on behalf of another organization. All transactions conducted on this web site are encrypted using a secure server to protect your privacy.